Friday, August 25

What Will Happen



I'm a little bit worried about that definite sounding "will", but I'll put my worries to one side and carry on.

I got back to China yesterday (or was it the day before? I've lost track) and somewhat by accident connected to a blogspot.com site, which has never been possible from here before. So, I checked further. I can now access this site, and my Home Page, and all other things blogspot. Someone somewhere has unblocked something, that's for sure .... which means ....

well, it means that one way or another Exultations & Difficulties will be back in business before long.

It's going to take a little while to get things organised, because I was originally planning if Typepad worked ok to start up in January at a new web address. But if this site stays open to me here then maybe it'll be sooner.

I will, as they say in blogworld, keep you posted.

Mind you, I'm still just a little bit worried ....




Powered by Blogger

British Blogs. Listed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

Song Lyrics

Search Engine Submission and Optimization Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Get Firefox!