Monday, August 21

What Might Happen

Today is August 21st, 2006. I've been back in England for three weeks visiting family and friends, and tomorrow I'm going back to China for another academic year.

I've not touched this E&D site since last September for all the reasons mentioned previously, the most practical of them being that I can't access it from China.

But my son Tim is now blogging using Typepad, and as far as I know I CAN use that in China. So, when I get back I'm going to check things out, and if everything goes okay E&D will resume its activities at the start of 2007.

Of course, anything can happen between then and now, and life in China is great but not wholly predictable, but as of today that's where I am and where this is. If you have any enquiries, feel free to email me.

Powered by Blogger

British Blogs. Listed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

Song Lyrics

Search Engine Submission and Optimization Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Get Firefox!