Friday, December 17

Click The Link

I looked about me yesterday and noticed that Christmas is almost here. More almost here than last time I looked about me. I thought perhaps something Christmassy would not come amiss at E&D, but I thought about it a couple of minutes and gave up. Christmas, after all, is only a celebration of shopping, and I have nothing astonishing to say about that. So, rather than struggle against the grain to be seasonal and charming, let me direct you to a Christmas story by “the genius that is Luke Kennard”, as one notable has called him. You can find it by clicking this link. You will find no better.



Powered by Blogger

British Blogs. Listed on Blogwise Subscribe with Bloglines

Song Lyrics

Search Engine Submission and Optimization Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Get Firefox!